Mediation to assist with family arrangements at Christmas
It’s December…………………… You may well be asking how is it nearly Christmas 2021?
The countdown to Christmas is underway:
- Advent calendars are being opened
- Letters to Santa are being written,
- Christmas songs are being played on a loop
- Delivery drivers are working non stop
- Christmas menus are being picked
- Nativities are being performed
- Christmas Jumpers are being worn with pride
- Christmas presents are being wrapped
- Christmas cards are being written, sent and received
- Elves are appearing on shelves
We know for many families – particularly separated families – the countdown to Christmas may not be merry and bright, but a time of anxiety, frustration, stress, financial pressure and uncertainty.
Unfortunately, these emotions don’t just disappear.
Family Mediation, can provide families with a safe environment, to explore all of the options available to them, enabling them to establish arrangements over the festive season.
If you or someone you know is experiencing difficulties with their arrangements over the festive season and Christmas reassure them it’s not too late.
We at Midlands Dove Mediation have designed our services to help (subject to your willingness and suitability)!
We can assist families quickly and safely regardless of their location using remote video appointments.
Legally aided public Mediation or financial assistance through the Family Mediation Council (FMC) Voucher Scheme is available where individuals are eligible and it is available.
Contact us now to discuss how we may be able to help your family have an enjoyable festive season
Call us today to see how we can help. Legal Aid is available subject to eligibility.
Contact us or make a referral to us via our: